Wednesday, April 22, 2009

to write or not to write was never the question

One of the things I'm learning to like about a blog is that I can comment on other blogs. I mean I have my own opinion of things, but I can voice those opinions on other blogs as well. It' like we're all interconnected! And if I'm feeling feisty and combative, I can be clever on someone else's site as well as my own. It's empowering.

For example, I just defended my son's post about Kindle as I knew the vein he was trying to puncture as he drove in the knife. But some cretin was obviously put out and out of touch, so he reacted by threatening my son! So I used my trusty words and lanced him through the heart. Of course, I'll probably find out it was one of my sons' friends and now they won't be talking. Or they'll be laughing their asses off at that goofy "Gom". But it felt good to defend him. and it felt good to do it anonymously. I meant he knows who I am, but the others don't. Well Henning might. But he doesn't count (usually).

Anyway, I just wanted to post this to posting. And congrats John. A whole year!! Wow!

No comments: