I haven't sat down for a whole week at this blog. I've been busy. Busy going to work, busy making dinners, making lunches, breakfasts, shooing the cat out of the way while doing those things and just well, really busy. If I had to point to something, I wouldn't be able to, the days all ran together and now it's Friday. But one thing I've noticed is that I have been writing--just not here.
Because Lent is here, I had gotten into the habit of writing small skits for the church to use on Wednesday evenings during the season. But with the new changing of the guard (read pastor), my services don't seem to be immediately needed. But the call went out at the last church service that if someone wanted to contribute something to the Good Friday service, "have at it." I couldn't resist a challenge and began tooling and nipping and tucking right away. So I've been productive, just not here. But I imagine I'll have to stop working on the Good Friday thing at some point this week coming up. If I stay on task too long with that particular thing, it loses something. So I'll probably flit back and forth.
See ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment